Why are URIMAT waterless urinals different?
URIMAT sets Standards
As a leading manufacturer for waterless sanitary technology, URIMAT continually focuses on research & development.
Impeccable urinal performance and economical operation are essential for modern and highly used toilet facilities to guarantee long-term customer satisfaction.
URIMAT is also fully committed to ecological sustainability.
URIMAT compared to water-flushed urinals:
- No water
- Significantly reduce urinal operational costs
- Lower carbon-footprint; 100,000 litres=17.5 kg CO2
- No urine-scale, no waste-pipe blockages
- No odours
- Superior urinal & washroom hygiene
URIMAT compared to other waterless urinals:
- Lower operational costs; long-term financial benefit
- Visible MB-Active Trap lifecycle-indicator
- Change insert according to individual urinal use
- Fully pressure-resistant insert; no odours
- No chemicals (no sealant liquid)
- Microbiological cleaning process
- MB-Active Cleaner with Kalkex; pH-neutral, dermatological, biological
- Cleaner supplied as a concentrate; ultra-efficient, long-lasting, inexpensive
- Available with unique integrated advertising panel
- Generate advertising revenue with urinal
- Worldwide patented system & design
- Break-resistant & vandalism-proof
- High-tech polycarbonate bowls are 100% recyclable
- URIMAT is a multiple award-winnig waterless urinal
- CO2-neutral manufacturing process
- Swiss Quality