WISY Rainwater Harvesting Filters
Over the past 30 years patented rainwater filters from WISY have been installed in thousands of applications throughout the world.
WISY VORTEX Fine Filters for horizontal pipes or WISY Filter Collectors for vertical downpipes.
WISY rainwater filters for mechanical filtration of water and water based liquids incorporate the following:
- nearly self-cleaning due to vertical filter mesh
- automatic onward transport of solids beyond the filter
- stable and lasting design in polyethylene (PE) and stainless-steel
- large inspection cover for easy maintenance
- ideal for industrial and commercial facilities
- high filter efficiency
- low maintenance
- no energy consumption, works with gravity
Complete Drainage Safety - DIN EN 12056 / EN 752, DIN 1989
WISY filter systems in vertical downpipes or connected to underground pipes do not obstruct the water flow, guaranteeing required drainage-safety at all times.
At the same time, the drainage pipes and the filter systems have to be sized according to the water flow of the connected roof areas.
For orientation, WISY indicates approximate guidelines of the roof area which can be connected to the different filters available.
The below listed flow rates apply for a maximum pipe slope of 1% and maximum pipe filling-level of 0.7 or 70%:
(DN100 = 4" / DN150 = 6" / DN300 = 12")
- LineAR 100 Inline Filter (4") = 4,2 l/s
- Filter Collector FS (4") = 4,2 l/s
- Standpipe Filter Collector STFS (4") = 4,2 l/s
- Vortex Fine Filter WFF 100 (4")= 4,2 l/s
- Vortex fine filter WFF 150 (6") = 12,8 l/s
- Vortex fine filter WFF 300 (12") = 80,6 l/s
WISY Filter Efficiency Diagram.pdf