|To 9||€203.88 * (€165.76 excl. VAT, VAT: €38.12 * )|
|From 10||€175.21 * (€142.45 excl. VAT, VAT: €32.76 * )|
|From 42||€162.47 * (€132.09 excl. VAT, VAT: €30.38 * )|
|From 84||€156.10 * (€126.91 excl. VAT, VAT: €29.19 * )|
Prices incl. VAT plus transport costs
Delivery free of charge! (ROI & NI)
Ready for dispatch! Delivery-time: 1-3 working days (ROI & NI)
- Item-Number: 1751104600
- Manufacturer-No.: 1751104600
- EAN / GTIN: 8052990493722
- Weight: 5.1 kg
- Manufacturer: EBARA
Stainless Steel Submersible Pump for clear and waste water with 10m cable (H07RN8-F)
230V|1Ph|50Hz| P1=430W| P2=250W| I=1.9A
discharge outlet: 1¼“(FT) | separate non-return flap included
with mechanical seal (carbon/ceramic/NBR)
with automatic level control | Float-Switch
hydraulics made from Thermoplast with high abrasion resistance
10 mm solids passage
H(max)=7.6 m | Q(max)=9.0 m³/h
TÜV/GS-certified | WEEE-certified | Made in EU
The submersible sump pump EBARA OPTIMA MA with stainless steel pump casing is equipped with a mechanical seal within an interpoised oil-chamber for a long service lifespan. The maximum volume capacity of the pump is 150 litres per minute or 9,000 litres per hour.
The vertical discharge (1¼“ - female threading) at the top of the pump with jacket-cooling also enables safe operation even when the pump is only partially submerged (e.g. draining of flooded basements).
The EBARA OPTIMA MA is fitted with a float switch for automatic level-controlled operation within a pump chamber, sump chamber or collection tank.
Typical areas of applications include:
- discharge of wastewater and dirty water with solids of up to 10mm
- wastewater treatment systems & septic tanks; discharge of treated effluent to the percolation area
- draining of flooded basements and garages; optional EBARA Low Suction Kit available (additional accessory)
- emptying of pump and sump chambers
- emptying of drainage chambers and surface water collection chambers
- discharge of greywater chambers; from washing-machines, dishwashers, showers and washhand-basins located below the sewerage level
The submersible pump EBARA OPTIMA MA is TÜV/GS-certified (German technical inspection authority) and is equipped with a 10m cable and has replaced the previous pump model EBARA BEST ZERO MA.